Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Little Witch... Craft Your Passion #338

Heyloo everyone. I start this week with my latest DT project for Craft Your Passion. Our sponsor this week is Fabrika Fantasy (love the stamps!). The digi image that I've used here is called 'Little Witch' and can be found here.

I got a little bored of making cards, and so I thought of doing something different. I've made a Halloweeny tag this time (which inadvertently ended up looking like a perfume bottle :P). I have a little space on top that says Happy Halloween, which opens up to a tuck space where you can stick a couple of candies (as can be seen in the 2nd picture). 


(I love, LOVE, LOVE tootsie rolls :D!)

Hope you liked what I created and thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your comments :).

Participating in:
TTCRD - AG
Crafting from the Heart - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - Add gems/pearls

3 comments:

  1. What cute and fun card. Love the details and colors. Thanks for your entry card in our TT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pressie tag. and such a good idea to have some space for sweeties. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete