Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tooth Fairy: make a wish... Inspiration Destination Challenge No. 99



My DT post for this week at Inspiration Destination is very special. Our sponsor this week is Cute As A Button and I've used their pretty Tooth Fairy stamp which can be found here

I've made this kewt folder for my niece's 11th birthday and I hope she likes it. She loves fantasy and fairies; and this stamp seemed perfect for her.

I've used a lot of different colouring products for the stamp (colour pencils, distress inks and Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals); and LOTS of different coloured glitter.

Love how LSG magicals glitter when the light hits them. 




For the inside, I've customised her name on the pocket, with a few tags. On the right, there are 5 pockets with tags (accordion style) and lots of journalling space on the flip side. At the bottom, there's a vellum pocket with a kewt miniature handmade vellum diary.


Thanks for dropping by and I would love to know what you think.

Participating in:
Fab n Funky - AG
Crafty Creations - Words/letters on the background
Lemon Shortbread - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - AG
TTCRD - AG
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Always AG
Crafting from the Heart - AG

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful Kushboo
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So artistic and creative! Fab! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love everything about this!! Fantastic creation!! I'm sure your niece is going to love it! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. The colors are so nice and I like that you made a album with it. I also love the glitter.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete